We offer a #postdocposition (TV-L 13) in research & teaching. Join our interdisciplinary team to develop unified models of physical and cognitive human-robot interaction in a project with TU Berlin and Univ. Tubingen!
– Research in autonomous systems focusing on cognitive, neuromechanical, and robotics modeling as well as human-robot interaction.
– Interdisciplinary collaboration with TU Berlin (Nele Rußwinkel, cognitive science) and Univ. Tübingen (Daniel Häufle, human neuromechanics)
– Participation in teaching and administration
– PhD in cognitive/computer science, bio-/neuromechanics, psychology/neuroscience, robotics/engineering, or related
– Complementary experience to the PhD in one or more of the fields mentioned above
– Promising track record, strong publications, very good English skills