Research Assistant – salary grade E 13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen – 1st qualification period (PhD candidate) part-time employment may be possible at Faculty V – Institute of Psychology and Ergonomics / Chair of Cognitive Modeling in dynamic Human-Machine Systems Reference number: V-618/20 (starting at the earliest possible / limited for max. 5 years / closing date for applications 22/01/21)
* Teaching activities
* Support in the coordination and organization at the chair
* Working on an own scientific question within the scope of the current activities at the chair.
Requirements: We are looking for an interdisciplinary interested and open-minded person with a successfully completed university degree (Diploma/ M.Sc. or equivalent) in Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Psychology, Computer Science, or similar, who ideally brings the following skills and knowledge:
* Experience in interdisciplinary work.
* Knowledge of data analysis and a background in cognitive science.
* First programming experience.
* The ideal candidate has skills such as solution-oriented thinking, communication skills, ability to work in a team and in self-organization.
* Ideally, the candidate has experience in cognitive modeling and in conducting experimental studies. Neurobiological knowledge and knowledge in the methodology of EEG would be also beneficial. Good English skills are desirable.
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/ or quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident – Fakultät V, Institut für Psychologie und Arbeitswissenschaft, FG Kognitive Modellierung in dynamischen Mensch-Maschine-Systemen, Prof. Dr. Nele Rußwinkel, Sekr. MAR 3-2, Marchstraße 23, 10587 Berlin The vacancy is also available on the internet at http://www.personalabteilung.tu-berlin.de/menue/jobs/