Research Assistant – salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen
part-time employment may be possible
The aim of the project is to model the mental processes involved in spatial interaction with a technical system. Part of the project is the close cooperation with the EEG Lab of Prof. Klaus Gramann and the integration with a technical device simulation. We offer a young, interdisciplinary research group covering basic and applied research as well as linking cognitive and engineering sciences.
Development of a cognitive modelling approach of spatial processes within the cognitive architecture ACT-R; planning of studies; merging of model approaches with performance data and neurobiol. results; coordination between engineering and neurocognitive approaches. PhD thesis preparation is possible.
- successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Psychology, Computer Science
- prior experience of interdisciplinary work is required
- experience in data evaluation
- basic knowledge in cognitive science
- some basic programming
- we are looking for a person with solution-oriented thinking, good communication skills, someone with team spirit and the abiliy of working in a self-organized way
- basic knowledge of spatial cognition and experience in carrying out experiments
- first experiences with cognitive modelling
- neurobiological knowledge and previous experience with the method EEG
- good English language skills
More information on the job can be obtained from Prof. Dr. Nele Rußwinkel (email@example.com).
How to apply:
Please send your written application with the reference number and the usual documents to Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident – Fakultät V, Institut für Psychologie und Arbeitswissenschaft, FG Kognitive Modellierung in dynamischen Mensch-Maschine-Systemen, Prof. Dr. Rußwinkel, Sekr. MAR 3-2, Marchstr. 23, 10587 Berlin or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired.
Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.